CENTRE PUBLICATIONS JANUARY - JUNE 2018
- Article on "Challenges with innovation partnership/Utmaningar med Innovationspartnerskap".
- Paper on "Concealing or revealing? Alternative paths to profiting from innovation"
- Paper on "Can innovation be measured? A framework of how measurement of innovation engages attention in firms".
- Paper on "Opportunities and challenges in the new innovation landscape: Implications for innovation auditing and innovation management".
- Chapter in the book "The Routledge Companion to Trust", "Cooperation and Coordination: The Role of Trust in Inter-Organizational Relationships : The role of trust in inter-organizational relationships".
- Article on "Externally acquired or internally generated? Knowledge development and perceived environmental dynamism in new venture innovation".
- Research article on "Multiple Blockholder Structures and Family Firm Performance".
- Mid-seminar paper on "Entrepreneurial Learning in Technology-Based Ventures: The Process of Building & Retaining Venture Knowledge for Innovation".
- Working paper on "The effects of immigration on economic growth".
- Article on "Export-led innovation: the role of export destinations".
- Chapters in the book "A Research Agenda for Entrepreneurship Education", "Exemplary contributions from Europe to entrepreneurship education research and practice" and "The reflective novice entrepreneur: From habitual action to intelligent action using experience-based pedagogy as a vehicle for change".
- Article on "The social structure of entrepreneurship as a scientific field".
- Co-editor of the book "Institutionalization of Entrepreneurship Research".
- Chapter in the book "A Research Agenda for Entrepreneurship Education", "Exemplary contributions from Europe to entrepreneurship education research and practice".