CENTRE PUBLICATIONS JANUARY - JUNE 2019
- Policy Brief on “Community Currencies as Means of Local Economic Empowerment: Innovations from Mombasa and Nairobi to Kisumu, Kenya”.
- Article on "Concealing or revealing? Alternative paths to profiting from innovation".
- Article on "Opportunities and challenges in the new innovation landscape: Implications for innovation auditing and innovation management".
- Article on "From breaking-ice to breaking-out: integration as an opportunity creation process".
- Article on "The role of family social capital in immigrants’ entrepreneurial opportunity creation processes".
- Article on "Narratives of integration: Liminality in migrant acculturation through social media".
- Article on "Skilled migration and innovation in European industries".
- Article on "From new imported inputs to new exported products. Firm-level evidence from Sweden".
- Paper on "A systematic literature review of the evolution of pedagogy in entrepreneurial education research".
- Article on "Toward a Learning Philosophy Based on Experience in Entrepreneurship Education".
- Teaching case on "Bootstrapping the Growth of Green Engineering".
- Book on "Handbook of Research on Crowdfunding".
- Chapter on "Crowdfunding: An introduction", Handbook of Research on Crowdfunding, pp. 1-21.
- Article on "The ivory tower of business angel research", Venture Capital 21(1), 97-119.
- Article on "University spin-offs and triple helix dynamics in regional innovation ecosystems: A comparison of technology intensive start-ups in Sweden".